1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Had Surgery - The big "V"
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
More or less..... and YES I will and know I am not telling
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My brother got 2 cats...does that count?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My lovely wife lost her beloved Memere.
5. What countries did you visit?
Do to religious beliefs I am not allowed to visit other heathen nations!
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
More peace of mind
7. What date(s) from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 24th....the accursed lay-off
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Achieving gainful employment at Analog Devices, Inc.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Slipped in shower and tore open my side....YEEEEEEEEOUCH!!!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
HP49 Calculator.........geek to the core!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
A-Rod, "W", Cheney, Rumsfeld.....
14. Where did most of your money go?
Everywhere but in my savings
15. What did you get really excited about?
Returning to college in 2007
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2006?
"Vertigo" - U2
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Neither
ii. thinner or fatter? Neither
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Spent it with family.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006? :)
23. How many one-night stands?
DOZENS!!!! being a man-whore is time-consuming
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Nothing is really standing out.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
OH I really REALLY R-E-A-L-L-Y HATE Mitt Romney now!
26. What was the best book you read?
"One Percent Doctrine" Ron Suskind
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Loving 'Massive Attack' more everyday
28. What did you want and eventually get?
the skill to copy DVD's
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
'V for Vendetta'
31. What did you do on your birthday?
worked......got chocolate covered strawberries from my honey!
32. What's one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
34. What kept you sane?
timely advice and counsel from the lovely bride
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Hell if I know....
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Republican denial and ineptitude
37. Who did you miss?
No one in particular
38. Who was the best new person you met?
My new boss at Analog
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
Karma is very real.....the universe will provide....have faith....
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"You can't always get what you want....but try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need!"