Tuesday, January 15, 2008

10 wierd things about me....




File this under bandwidth and time wasters...

1. I never learned how to voluntarily burp. Every now and then an involuntary burp escapes but I cannot seem to illicit one at will. Strange being that my children can burp jingle bells or the alphabet! (I'm so proud).

2. I am rarely if EVER cold. New England winters don't phase me in the slightest. Most nights in bed I'm perfectly comfortable under a sheet. My wife says it's like sleeping next to a nuclear reactor.

3. For some strange reason I actually enjoy the taste of NyQuil.

4. I am a born and bred New Englander and yet I am a die hard Yankees fan living in the heart of Red Sox Nation.

5. I love most cooking shows a la Food Network, however the very sight of Emeril Lagasse will make me change channels faster than lightning. I cannot stand that guy!

6. I have never experienced the phenomena of brain freeze from ice cream or any other means...EVER.

7. After 39 years I have never learned how to blow a bubble with bubble gum.

8. All my life I refused to watch "The Wizard of Oz" on principle, until my wife forced me to last year. (Still don't see what all the fuss is about)

9. I worship Tori Amos (see above picture) in lieu of a personal God.

10. When I am thinking or brain-storming I lay back in my chair and toss things up in the air....essentially playing catch with myself...drives my wife and co-workers batty.

I'm sure there's more but I don't want to freak people out any more than I already have!

R.

No comments: