Monday, July 7, 2008

The countdown has begun...

Only 4 more days! The Lombardi family Vacation 2008 is slated to start this Friday at 7pm. We are again headed to East Boothbay, Maine. The venue is a seaside cottage where you can hear the gulls and the tide. You can smell the salt air mixed with the scent of balsam fir trees. I have every intention of reacquainting myself with the stars as the viewing from the shore is spectacular! Last year I was floored by the view of the Milky Way and how prominent it is in a clear sky.

I do have Internet access from the cottage, so there is a chance I will write dispatches from 'down east', but I will not make promises!

R.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful experience like last year friend. Relax, and enjoy your fam...everything else will wait til you get back....

Smiles! Debs :)