- Libby: "Papa the Bible is messed up."
- Me: Secretly howling with laughter inside, "Why do you say that?"
- Libby: "Where the heck did Cain get his wife?"
- Me: beaming with pride, "Doesn't it say..?"
- Libby: "No!"
- Me: "Perhaps you should ask that question in your next religion class..."
- Libby: "What are you setting me up for?"
- Me: "Nothing that bad really. This is one of those times when the reaction to a question is more telling than the answer given."
- Libby: "Doing that might make me less popular with the teacher..."
- Me: "Sometimes being the teacher's pet is NOT a virtue."
To be continued...